All of our apartments have full kitchen facilities for self-catering, for fresh groceries Countdown Supermarket is conveniently located just 300 meters from the Waldorf Stadium.
NOW OPEN: Breakfast is available daily at the Waldorf Lounge located on the ground floor of the Waldorf Stadium. The intimate and private lounge is the ideal place in which to relax, enjoy a refreshing beverage or snack, read the newspaper or selection of magazines, catch up on news and sport on the TV, make use of the WiFi, hold a small business meeting or to catch up with friends and colleagues. It's also a great place to start your day and enjoy a nutritious continental breakfast and set yourself up for the day ahead.
- Adult - $15.00 per day
- Child (under 12) - $5 per day
- Family Access (2 Adults 2 Children) - $35 per day
- Group Access (4 Adults) - $50 per day
- Board Room Day Access (6 Adults) - $100 including Tea & Coffee or $150 including breakfast
Included in the Waldorf Lounge access is full access to the room between 7am & 10pm every day, Continental Breakfast that is served between 7am & 10.30am daily, self-serve tea, coffee & cookies during opening hours and complimentary Wifi.
Other Food and Beverage Outlets
- Saigonz – Fantastic Vietnamese food at very reasonable prices, located within the hotel complex
- Tiger Bar – Indoor/Outdoor cocktail lounge located adjacent to the hotel (Monday-Friday only)
- Mexico - A fast-paced and energetic restaurant that takes on a fresh approach to Mexican fare
- O District Dining - Contemporary restaurant with the sophistication and flare of fine dining
- Little India - Using traditional Indian recipes from Northern India this restaurant offers a truly authentic flavour
- Fresco Pizza - Gourmet fresh pizzas located just around the corner from Waldorf Stadium
- Japa Deli - Traditional Japanese cuisine in a cool and comfortable setting
- Angus Steak House - Prime New Zealand breed Angus beef prepared on a sizzling hot plate
- Roxy - Set in an 100 year old theatre this flagship fine-dining restaurant with is award winning Head Chef Sean Marshall makes it the perfect setting for that special night out
- Plus many more, please see the Metro Top 50 Restaurants for other great dining experiences
Countdown Supermarket – The largest supermarket in the Auckland CBD, operating 24 hours 7 days a week, is located 300m from the hotel and also provides a full pharmacy (limited hours)