All of our apartments have full kitchen facilities for self-catering, for fresh groceries Countdown Supermarket is conveniently located just 300 meters from the Waldorf Stadium.
Breakfast is available daily at the Waldorf Lounge located on the ground floor of the Waldorf Stadium. A great place to start your day and enjoy a nutritious continental breakfast and set yourself up for the day ahead. Complimentary Wifi is available to guests dining for breakfast in the Waldorf Lounge.
- Adult - $17.99 per day
- Child (under 14yrs) - $10 per day
- Board Room Day Access (6 Adults) - $100 including Tea & Coffee or $150 including breakfast
Continental Breakfast is served 6.30am - 10.30am daily weekdays & 7.00am - 11.00am on weekends.
Other Food and Beverage Outlets
- Saigonz – Fantastic Vietnamese food at very reasonable prices, located within the hotel complex
- Tiger Bar – Indoor/Outdoor cocktail lounge located adjacent to the hotel (Monday-Friday only)
- Mexico - A fast-paced and energetic restaurant that takes on a fresh approach to Mexican fare
- O District Dining - Contemporary restaurant with the sophistication and flare of fine dining
- Little India - Using traditional Indian recipes from Northern India this restaurant offers a truly authentic flavour
- Fresco Pizza - Gourmet fresh pizzas located just around the corner from Waldorf Stadium
- Japa Deli - Traditional Japanese cuisine in a cool and comfortable setting
- Angus Steak House - Prime New Zealand breed Angus beef prepared on a sizzling hot plate
- Roxy - Set in an 100 year old theatre this flagship fine-dining restaurant with is award winning Head Chef Sean Marshall makes it the perfect setting for that special night out
- Plus many more, please see Metro Eats, Gather & Hunt and Localist for great dining directories and reviews.
Countdown Supermarket – The largest supermarket in the Auckland CBD, operating 24 hours 7 days a week, is located 300m from the hotel and also provides a full pharmacy (limited hours)